Wednesday 22 May 2013

Live Everyday Like It's Your Last

***
"I want to be remembered as a kid who went down fighting, and didn't really lose."
~ Zack Sobiech

This is going to be my shortest blog post ever, simply because there's nothing I could write, that would speak as much volume as the video you are about to watch. I have so much I could say, but i'll let you watch it, and take what you will from it, just as I did. The least you could do after watching this is share the video, be it on your own blog or whatever other social forum(facebook/twitter...) 


And his song "clouds":


If you were touched/inspired by his story and probably interested in doing more to help others like Zach, it is his family's request that you donate any amount to the cancer research fund set up on his behalf. (Click here)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment